Have an existing system and looking to switch to Mijac Alarm? Want to know why you should?
Our custom 56-point check list helps verify your security system meets the best possible technical standards. That means taking our time to inspect every detail so when our technicians finish, you know you are protected to the best of our ability.
A partial checklist includes:
- Does the system show any troubles?
- Batteries last date of replacement? (over 10 months recommend replacement)
- End of line resistors installed correctly?
- Check zones for wire integrity? (meter loops for correct resistors at end of line)
- Signal strength test on all wireless devices meets spec’s if possible to test?
- Exterior wiring meets code?
- Panel programmed for false alarm shut down?
- Available expansion codes for future?
- Fastest reporting language from Panel to Central Station?
- Any areas under protected?
- Communication path in protected space?
Partial list of the alarm panels we can program
- Silent Knight
Please fill out the “Start a Conversation” box below or call our office (909) 982-7612 to get started right away.
Don’t be fooled by the company that just wants to reprogram and is out in 5 minutes collecting your cash. We take your security seriously and you should too…